ISO 9001: 2015
Customer satisfaction, customer orientation, process efficiency and the ability to react quickly and flexibly to market requirements are among the most important success factors in global competition today. In order to meet these complex requirements for processes and workflow organization and to implement them sustainably in line with corporate goals, a reliable quality management system is essential today.
Quality management according to ISO 9001 is not only a globally recognized proof of competence and performance for customers, partners, suppliers and stakeholders, but also provides employees with valuable documentation for quality assurance and the necessary instruments for a continuous improvement process in the company.
Your added value with an ISO 9001 certification
With a certification according to ISO 9001 you benefit from:
- Sustainable quality assurance and continuous improvement process
- Compliance: Implementation of specific market, industry and customer requirements
- Access to new sales markets at home and abroad
- Image gain: More confidence in your performance
- Activation of savings potential
- Improvement of process efficiency, profitability and competitiveness
- Better customer service: higher customer satisfaction and long-term customer loyaltyRisk minimization: protect your operational business
- against potential risks and disruptive factorsSmooth integration of further standards and management systems (e.g. ISO 14001, ISO 50001 or
- ISO / IEC 27001)