“ISO 14001: 2015
While the demand for sustainable environmental management from companies is growing steadily in the public consciousness and at the regulatory level, this topic is becoming more and more important in companies, also at a strategic level. The voluntary commitment to environmental management not only promotes the image towards the public and stakeholders, but also shapes the self-image of our employees (corporate identity). Taking responsibility for our environment, fellow human beings and our future and making this part of business practice through certification according to ISO 14001 also results in enormous resource savings and strengthens your competitiveness in opening up new sales markets.
Take action and benefit from the advantages of environmental management certification and create the basis for the rapid implementation of legal and official requirements and legally compliant management of your company.
Your added value with an ISO 14001 certification
With a certification according to ISO 14001 you benefit from:
- sustainable cost savings by reducing emissions, waste and wastewater efficient use of energy and resources
- Cross-divisional business activity in harmony with environmental protection as well as economic, social and political requirements
- Identification of weak points and establishment of control and management mechanisms: secure your operational business against potential risks and follow-up costs
- Fast and effective implementation of new environmental protection regulations
- Legal and evidence security through a globally recognized seal of quality from the global market leader for standardization
increased environmental awareness and motivation of your employees
- Compliance with legal requirements for environmental protection and image enhancement for customers, suppliers and all of the company’s stakeholders
- Consideration of individual requirements and processes in the certification process
Smooth integration of further standards and management systems (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 45001 or ISO 50001)