ISO 50001: 2018
ISO 50001 is a globally valid standard of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), which is intended to support organizations and companies in setting up systematic energy management; it can also serve as proof of an energy management system that complies with the standard through certification.
Effective energy management is not only good for business, energy efficiency has now become a requirement. The ISO 50001 is the best way to achieve this. The international standard ISO 50001 describes the energy management procedures that are considered to be the best worldwide.
We can help you use this knowledge every day to save energy, reduce costs and meet your legal requirements.
Your added value with an ISO 50001 certification
With a certification according to ISO 50001 you benefit from:
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Reduction of energy taxes
- Identification and management of the risks associated with your energy supply
- Measure and monitor energy consumption to identify areas for improvement
- Improve overall performance to reduce energy consumption and cost
- Reduce CO2 emissions and achieve government goals to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Providing receipts to increase the chances of receiving tenders